We’re excited to share with you the news from the recent National Print Awards; Watermarx took out Gold in the stationery category with a piece we think is an especially good example of the beauty of teamwork.
We have blogged before about the wonderful results achieved when we work as a team with our clients from the very beginning of the design process. By collaborating with us early, we can advise ways to accomplish your creative vision in the most cost effective and beautiful way. The winning piece, an invitation designed by Boheem Design for Lexus, required all hands on deck.
The foil stamping /letterpress printing /prepress and die-cutting were done by Watermarx, but big ups go to those suppliers that also helped us to bring to life the gold gong result!
- BJ Ball, who supplied the superfine eggshell stock
- Lexel Papers , delivered the goods with the Gmund cotton stock
- Australia in Focus handled the mounting
- Hygrade hooked us up with the die-cutting knife
- (we provided the letterpress dies)
- Novagraphics looked after the foil-stamping dies
- Milford Astor and Kurz blinged it up by supplying the foil
- Rawson Graphics took care of the offset printing
So, from the design concept through the production to the delivery of a Gold award winning invite, it takes a team. We have friends in handy places and can bring an accolade-worthy job into fruition. If that’s something you would like us to help you with, never hesitate to call!